Friday, October 27, 2023

#31NightsofHorror Day 23 - Let the kids watch Frankenstein's Army

Write up the body horror examples from the movie Frankenstein's Army as a blog post in the voice of a 5 year old girl, then write them up in the voice of a 5 year old boy.


Title: My Super Duper Weird Movie Night: Frankenstein's Army

Heyyy everyone! πŸŽ€

So, I watched this super strange movie called "Frankenstein's Army" with my big sis (don't tell mommy!) and it had the silliest monsters ever! Let me tell you all about them:

Mr. Mosquito Nose: There's this monster with a big, looong nose like a mosquito! He looks like he wants to boop you on the head. 🦟

Spinny Head Dude: There’s a monster that looks like he got his head stuck in a fan. It goes round and round. Super dizzy!

Mr. Twisty Drills: He's got these funny twisty things instead of hands. Imagine if he tried to play with Barbies!

Legs Go Brrr: One of them has noisy legs like the loud things daddy keeps in the garage. Vroom vroom!

Scratchy Hands Monster: Some have super big scratchy hands! They'd be good at playing in the sandbox. πŸ–️

Peek-a-Boo Camera: One of them has a camera for a face. I bet he's always ready for picture day!

Stitchy Friends: They look like when I try to sew my dollies but with lots and lots of stitches everywhere.

And guess what? They show how they make the monsters. It's like arts and crafts but super, super weird.

Okay, bye for now! Remember, it’s just a movie! πŸŒΈπŸ’–



Blog Post: In the Voice of a 5-Year-Old Boy

Title: My Crazy Cool Monster Movie Adventure: Frankenstein's Army

Yo guys! πŸš€

I sneaked and watched this epic monster movie, "Frankenstein's Army", when my big bro wasn't looking. These monsters are wild! Check 'em out:

Mosquito Man: There's one dude with a nose so long like... I dunno, a super cool bug! I bet he can smell pizza from miles away.

Airplane Head: Imagine running super-fast with a propeller on your head! Zoom Zoom!

Drill Hands Dude: Another guy has drills for hands. He’d be epic at building forts!

Gun Feet Monster: This one's got guns for legs! I bet he can't play soccer, but he'd be cool in a race.

Monster Claws: There are these guys with claws so big! I think they might be good at digging for treasures.

Camera Face Guy: One has a camera face! I wonder if he takes photos when he blinks?

Patchwork Pals: They're like when I try to fix my torn comics with tape, but way more stitches.

And the coolest part? They show you some behind-the-scenes action of how these monsters are made. Like superhero origin stories but for monsters!

Catch ya later, monster hunters! And don’t be scared, it’s all pretend! πŸ¦–πŸŒŸ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Understanding Fatty Liver: A Doctor's Guide for Little Explorers

Acting as a doctor, describe to me, as you would a 5 year old, the causes and attributes of a fatty liver including foods to avoid, lifestyl...