Friday, March 24, 2023

Too good to not share - More AI Art with musical prompts

The song Life on a chain by Pete yorn with kittens,
abstract impressionist

Pete Yorn is one of my favorite singer-songwriters. I've been listening to his music for years, and I always find his songs to be beautiful, honest, and relatable.


Yorn's music is often described as alternative rock, but I think it's more accurate to say that it's a mix of different genres, including pop, folk, and country. His songs are often personal and introspective, and he has a gift for melody and lyrics that stay with you long after you've heard them.




Life on a chain Pete yorn with kittens





I first discovered Yorn's music in the early 2000s, when I was in college. I was immediately drawn to his debut album, Music for the Morning After. The album is a collection of beautiful, acoustic songs that deal with themes of love, loss, and regret. Yorn's voice is warm and soulful, and his lyrics are honest and poetic.





I've been a fan of all of Yorn's albums, but I especially love his early work. His second album, Day of the Dead Day I Forgot, is another collection of great songs. The album has a more upbeat feel than Music for the Morning After, but it's still full of beautiful ballads. Yorn's third album, Back and Forth, is a more experimental album, but it's still full of great songs.


Life on a chain Pete yorn with kittens












The song Life on a chain by Pete yorn with kittens,
abstract impressionist


I'm always excited to hear new music from Yorn. He's a talented singer-songwriter who always manages to create beautiful, honest music. If you're not familiar with his work, I highly recommend checking it out.






Here are a few of my favorite Pete Yorn songs:
"Strange Condition"
"Satellite" ?
"Life on a Chain"
"Break Up" ? I'll allow it
"Happy Ending" ?
"In the Morning" ?
"New York Serenade"
"Perfect Life" ?
"Summer Ends" ?
"I'm Still Here" ?

These songs are just a small sampling of Yorn's amazing catalog. If you're a fan of singer-songwriters or just great music, I highly recommend checking out his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Understanding Fatty Liver: A Doctor's Guide for Little Explorers

Acting as a doctor, describe to me, as you would a 5 year old, the causes and attributes of a fatty liver including foods to avoid, lifestyl...